Welcome to the Ocean Springs Knights of Columbus Council 5654.
If you would like to talk to a Knight about membership or for more information, call Carl Brochard at 228-327-0066.
This is our November 2017 schedule.
- Please donate a turkey for Thanksgiving meal for Senior Citizens. We need about 23 turkeys. We need help cooking and serving the meals. In the past we have served about 200 to 300 meals.
- November 1, meeting 7 p.m., Ladies meet in main hall.
- November 4th and 5th, we will sale food, cold drinks and beer at fair in front of the KC Hall.
- November 8, Mass for the Deceased at 6 p.m. in the KC meeting hall. After, open social, pot luck.
- November 12, Breakfast
- November 15, Regular meeting, 7:30 p.m.
- November 19, Robert Foster Thanksgiving meal for Senior Citizens.
- November 22, no 4th degree meeting because of Thanksgiving.
- November 29, 4th degree meeting at 7 p.m.
November 11, we will have a Flag Retirement Ceremony.
(((HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL NOVEMBER MEMBERS )))