Welcome to the Ocean Springs Knights of Columbus Council 5654.
If you would like to talk to a Knight about membership or for more information, call Carl Brochard at 228-327-0066.
This is our September 2017 schedule.
- Father Mike is asking for KC’s to start signing up to spend time in the Adoration Chapel, especially at night like we used to do. Please let Carl or Father Mike know is you can spend a hour or so and what days.
- September 3, Breakfast at the Parish Hall, need help cooking and serving.
- September 6, Meeting at 7 p.m. with men in the meeting room, and Ladies in the main hall.
- September 9-10, Membership Drive.
- September 13, Open Social, 6:30 p.m., we will have guest which will be the State Deputy Jim Rigby, and Debra Snyder. We will have Chicken Strips, so bring something good to go with this.
- September 16, Food and Music at the Hall, 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., this is a fund raiser that Jane Sema is putting on to raise money for the Youth projects.
- September 17, Breakfast at the Parish Hall, need help cooking and serving.
- September 20, Regular meeting, and, First Degree Initiation at 7 p.m., We will have the Initiation first, then a short meeting. Come out and see our team perform this degree.
November 11, we will have a Flag Retirement Ceremony.
(((HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL SEPTEMBER MEMBERS )))